The concept of customer experience has obviously been around for a very long time, but in the last few years, with the onset of online review and social media it has become even more of a hot topic.
At Shelfstore, customer service is a main focus – we like to think above and beyond the immediate sell, and focus on the entire ‘cradle to grave’ brand experience – making sure that each of our customer experiences are as wonderful and positive as possible.
We also know how important advocacy is. There’s a stat published by CommScore that states that only 14% of consumers trust advertising – yet 84% trust peer recommendation and social proof.
Advocacy means a lot to us – particularly as our business is an online business, people no longer walk into our stores on the high street, but instead, walk into our shop window, which is our website – and a significant proportion of our business is repeat business – so if we don’t get the customer experience right first time – then that really impacts the bottom line.
Our customers try out our design wizard and browse our goods totally online – and so it’s really important that we can offer them signals of trust – and what better than to share the experiences of our customer’s experiences.
Not only is the feedback we receive from our customers wonderful to showcase who we are and what we do for others – but we also learn a thing or two too. Things our customers say help us to continuously improve our service.
A number of you, our social and sharing customers, have shared feedback about your Shelfstore experiences and we couldn’t be more thankful for your kind words. Here are just a few of our favourites:
- “It’s a great, and cheaper, alternative to having a carpenter come in to fit shelves to specific areas in my home.”
- “I am extremely happy with my shelves. I thought I would need my husband to put them up but found they were really easy to put together.”
- “The shelf units arrived on time and, once constructed, are of very good quality.”
- “I am extremely satisfied with the shelving I have purchased to date. It does the job admirably and it looks great.”
- “Great website – really easy to design the perfect size of shelving. Quick and efficient delivery.”
- “Beautiful shelves – fit our space perfectly, strong and sturdy, look lovely, and store all our kids’ toy boxes very neatly! I would certainly use Shelfstore again, and would happily recommend you to others.”
- “Packing and delivery time-scale is superb and I cannot fault it for the two deliveries that I have had.”
- “Very prompt despatch and delivery with tracking options available so you know what will arrive and when.”
- “Amazing flexibility of the system – once you get your head around the possibilities you realise your options are limited only by your imagination (and possibly your budget).“
- “I am delighted with the flexibility of the shelving design and the obvious precision cut, strength and durability of the product.”
- “Please pass our thanks onto everyone involved with our order-our bookcase looks absolutely brilliant-we thought it would- but it beats our expectation .It is impossible to fault.”
- “The rapid reaction to our initial enquiry and the quality of the product is something overlooked by many businesses today. The people involved were all prepared to help us, which gave us the confidence to place our order.”
- “The design is brilliant. The system has great flexibility and we love being able to reconfigure easily as needs change.”
- “The quality is excellent. For a self-assembly system, the appearance is very pleasing, looking professionally built and suiting our interior design nicely. “
- “Service is very good – it has always been easy to talk to someone and issues have been dealt with efficiently.”
- “I was really impressed with the quality, ease of assembly and design features. After assembly we decided on a few extras (I am sure this happens all the time) and it was so easy to order them via your website and with the excellent delivery service we received them the next day.”
- “The shelves are as good as I hoped. They came quickly, were very carefully packed and went together easily to make a firm, strong, good looking and stable shelving system for our sitting room.”
- “I really don’t think you could do anything any better. I have been tremendously impressed by your product and everything connected with it – the website, speed and certainty of delivery…everything. “
- “A very adaptable product, well made and easy to assemble. The delivery was very prompt, one working day after placing the order.”
- “I don’t usually do feedback (too busy being retired!) but I must say I have found Shelfstore really excellent. Not only is it a great shelving and storage system but the fact that you can design a room full of shelving on your website and then get an instant breakdown of the total cost is first class. I wish all websites were as helpful as this.”
A sincere and warm thanks to everyone that’s purchased a Shelfstore product and given feedback about their Shelfstore experience. We’re very grateful for your time as well as your kind words. To see more in depth reviews check out the ‘Customer Testimonials page.’
If you’re looking to give feedback about your Shelfstore experiences, then don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
By Tony Fitz-Costa – Check me out on Google+.
Shelfstore is a system of creating furniture, shelving and storage solutions around your ideas – in any size, and to fit your space.