As a company we understand the importance of being online via Google+ and are aware about how much it has grown – especially throughout this year!
Not only do we know how important this channel is but we also are aware of the importance of online reviews and what they mean to customers. Testimonials are the go to place that your potential customers visit in order to learn about you and your brand – and see what others are saying about you.
By having Google+ reviews – we can help generate more clicks from potential customers – those 5 golden stars really do catch people’s eye.
Therefore we knew, that if we wanted to stand out against our competitors, not only did we need to have a great product but we needed to be working on our online visibility and part of this is making sure we had customer testimonials in the form of Google+ reviews.
Not only do these help with making sure you stand out against your competitors but it’s also a huge conversion factor. The more reviews you have, the higher your star rating will be and the more likely potential customers are going to see your page in local search results.
With this in mind, we really wanted to encourage our customers to help us with our Google star rating – and we’re very pleased with the results they have given us!
So far we have 35 5 star Google+ reviews. Let’s take a look at just a few things our customers have had to say about our brand:
- “I cannot fault either the service or the product. Within seconds of placing my order on the website, I was telephoned to clarify a point and given excellent advice. My order arrived safely and beautifully packed less than 24 hours later” – Helen Whitehouse.
- “Thank you Shelfstore, I love my new little library room with the very clever shelves! I found the system ridiculously easy to put up, and it looked great straightaway. The planning was made easy too, with a very useable website.” – Alex Box.
- “My wife & I are thrilled with your product. The delivery took less than 30 hours, truly exceptional! I have already recommended your product to my next door neighbour who also has sloping roofline upstairs. Thank you for a brilliant product and service.” – Jill Mayhew.
- Excellent product and service, both pre and post purchase. Would have no hesitation in recommending Shelfstore. One of the best organisations I have dealt with. – Vernon Hampson.
- “We were very happy with the Shelfstore unit which arrived promptly in good packaging and was made of quality materials. It was extremely easy to put together and very sturdy and able to carry a heavy load of books. Great service. Great product.” – Susan Chin.
- “Absolutely top notch! A very good, well finished product. The website is very clear and helpful and the staff were also very helpful. There are so many options; I had no problem getting exactly what I wanted. I just wish I had found them years ago!” – Mary
- “Great system. An easy to use and accurate online design tool and prompt delivery of excellent product. We have used Shelfstore products in two homes over a period of over ten years. We are planning more. Thoroughly recommended.” – Jennifer Woodman.
- “Overnight delivery, exactly as ordered, securely wrapped a breeze to assemble. Sturdy, clever design looks good but for all the ugly knots. Really a first-rate product, with first-rate service too.” – Gary Gunas.
- “It’s a shame that you can only give a 5 star rating-this has to be the best looking, easiest to install system I have ever used. If you do get it wrong as I did they couldn’t be more helpful!!” – David Hill.
- “This is a great product. The good looks of the contemporary design are allied with a robust, flexible, yet very easy to construct shelving system. The prompt, overnight, safe and free delivery to the Inverness area scores a ten out of ten for me! Extremely pleased that we chose Shelfstore. Really can’t recommend them highly enough.” – Keith Tomson
These are just a few examples of some of the top reviews we’ve received from a small number of Shelfstore customers. If you too are pleased with the product and service, then be sure to share your views via our Google+ page.