Schools out and the summer holidays are upon us – which often means one thing all families look forward to… holiday! That’s how we came up with the competition idea of school summer holiday fails.
Not only do we want to enjoy your holiday experiences with you, but we’re also giving something away to help make the end of summer and back to school a little easier for your kids.
What the winner gets…
Shelfstore desk and storage solution worth up to £500 including VAT (accessories not included) – perfect for getting your kids back into the school spirit.
What the runner up gets…
Shelving system worth up to £200 including VAT (accessories not included) – ideal for keeping all those school supplies organised.
Sounds like something you’d like to win for your kids? Here’s how to get involved…
- While your enjoying the summer holidays, keep your cameras ready to take a snap of what you would class as a #summerholidayfail. It could be that Dad has fallen asleep in the sun without any sun cream leaving him with some random patches on his back, or perhaps your son has been so eager to get out to the pool that he’s put his swim short on the wrong way round again. Whatever it is – the funnier the better!
- To enter the competition you’ll need to either follow us on Twitter or ‘Like’ our Facebook page – then you can tweet or post your holiday snap using the hashtag #summerholidayfail. If you’re entering the competition on Twitter then remember to also tag us in your tweet @Shelfstore.
- We will be sharing and looking through all your pictures througout the summer and will be announcing the winner and runner up on the 5th of September 2016 (when the kids go back to school).
So whether you’re planning a week in sunny Spain or a long weekend enjoying the beaches in Cornwall, don’t forget to be on the lookout for those #summerholidayfails. We want to see your funniest family holiday fail snaps – no matter how random!
Terms & Conditions
- You can only post ONE picture.
- There will be only ONE winner and ONE runner up.
- Your entry will not count unless you’re following us on Twitter or have liked our Facebook page (depending which channel you’ve shared your picture to)
- You must use the hashtag #summerholidayfail and tag us in your post otherwise your entry will not be counted.
- Keep it clean – we’ve asked for funny and memorable family pictures that you think others will be able to have a laugh at.
- Competition will be running from the 15th of August and ending on the 4th of September 2016.
- The winner and runner up winner will be announced on the 5th of September 2016.
- Please note that your pictures may be shared across our social media channels.